- Introduction to Bitcoin (video, good info)
- What is a Bitcoin? (one of the best introductions to bitcoin, from Coindesk)
- Transaction Block Chains (Explains the Bitcoin Block Chain, good overview from Khan Academy
- 20 Businesses You Can Start Tomorrow – Forbes
- Free Business Planning Templates from SCORE (well known non-profit, dedicated to helping small businesses)
- This is a paid service, that has a professional touch and a network to submit your business plan to investors. I haven’t used them, but they seem to have good reviews.
- Good free tool (with paid plans as well) for writing business plan
- Free Point of Sale Software for retail stores. I have used Open Bravo in several different retail stores. It is free, but it has a huge following and a lot of contributions.
- Information about bitcoin wallet software from CEX.IO
- www.bitcointalk.org (most popular forum for / about the bitcoin community
- www.lrn.fm The Liberty Radio Network
- Article about VPN’s and net security, offers some solutions to common problems
- Information on cryptocurrency trading platforms
How to Get Started with Bitcoin?
- Download your bitcoin wallet. You may want to try different wallets, to see which works best for you. Find a list of wallets, and more information about bitcoin at: www.bitcoin.org
- How to earn my first coin?
– Play a game! Earn bitcoins by playing Dragons Tail; http://www.dragons.tl/bitcoins.php
– Get free litecoin’s at these “Litecoin Faucets”
- Try Cloud Mining @ www.CEX.io
- To buy or sell with bitcoin or litecoin, visit the ebay for cryptocurrency @ www.cryptothrift.com
This month we are starting up our in-person bitcoin meetings, but in the future this information will expand, and rotate. Check back soon for future updates.